Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dinner en Blanc Chicago


While we patiently wait for professional wedding photos to roll in I wanted to share My experience from last week at the third annual diner en blanc Chicago event.  It was basically a french pop-up/flash mob picnic white party. Picnic goers are encouraged to bring elegant dining ware. This is the third year Chicago has hosted the event.  I plan on going next year, but I might go with a friend instead of my new husband.  Jack was, shall we say, underwhelmed at the idea of wearing white pants and lugging a table down Michigan Ave.


diner en blanc Paris

diner en blanc- somewhere else fancy in Europe

Diner en blanc Moscow 

diner en blanc Chicago 2013

Jack looking on Chicago 2013

Shear enjoyment, and great faking it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment